Sunday, October 28, 2007

2 Layouts

Here's 2 layouts I did for my HK trip while I was trying to find my mojo ... Yes I have been in a scrapbooking Dry spell for the longest time and have even questioned if I really have the passion for SB Left in me for awhile now, but I guess once a scrapbooker, always a scrapbooker and I am glad to say that my mojo is back .. but I am wondering how long it will last thou .. I realised that my style has changed abit while I did these 2 ... Multiple photos, No blings or flowers .. very simple and plain .. :) but I kinda like it thou .. kekeke so here they are ( marr .. hehehe thanks to your comment that got me off my ass to pick up my camera and take the photos )

Layout 1 :-

IMG_2142.JPG

Credits :
Pattern Papers - MM Funky Vintage
Alphas : Crateboard (Red Engine), Heidi Swapp Block Alphas
Embellishments : Prima (Bling, cannot resist), 7G 97% Stickers, MM Travel rubons, HS Photo Corners
Inks : Tsukineko Dewdrops

Layout 2 :-

IMG_2136.JPG

Credits :-

Pattern Papers : - BG Mellow Equinox and Cultured
CardStock : Brown Mini Scalloped CS
Fonts : - HS COA in Orange and Block Alphas in Black, and AC Remarks Alpha, MM Funky Vintage Transparent {}.
Embellishment : 7G 97% Stickers Food and 7G Confidential Card
Inks : Tsukineko Dew Drops


phew ... took me so long to do this... ekeekek but feels good to do it ... :P

No comments: