Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Has it been that long ???

Since I last posted.... kekekek .. been abit busy these days with what I wonder.

Was away for a few days in BKK and BKK did not disappoint.. Managed to squeeze in all that I wanted to do and shopped and massaged and ate .. and ate and ate .. too much .. peektures soon .. I plomise .. not much thou .. did not drag out my DSLR ard the streets of bkk .. it was shoulders for shopping or camera .. and guess who won .. :)

Am quite bummed that there may be a HUGE possibility that I may not make it to Disneyland during my stay in Anaheim cause I have classes on that day .. 2 infact ... argh .... I want me mickey mouse ears ... bleah .. and just discovered that the rental of a car may not be a possibility cause it will cost too much ... and so my outlet shopping trip may also be gonez ... thank goodness there is a target nearby the hotel ... bwahahahahahahah ...

okay so 14 more days to CHA ..... cannot wait ..

1 comment:

Kristy said...

fear not Sharon... Outlets are always possible... as is Disney. Where there is a will, there is a way!