Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Layouts

Had a fun time doing up these layouts .. how can one not like the new heather bailey papers from Autumn leaves.. and all layouts about me.. and my cam whoring session the day i got my hair done ..Loved what they did to my hair and thus had to take peektures ..

A Simple Layout using a patchwork technique to create the background. There is actually a maya road butterfly sheer page that holds the title ...


This was the first layout that I did using the papers.. Used pinking shears to cut the edges to make the papers look like fabric swatches...

This one has layering and also cutting techniques and of course I had to use my stickles to "highlight" the flowers ..

TFL ... comments appreciated.

1 comment:

lialuvsblythes said...

I sigh every time I see Heather Bailey layouts, and these are gorgeous laaaa! I liiiikkkeee!