Monday, September 22, 2008

Another BG layout

oooh . another layout with the yummy papers from BG .. absolutely love their new papers .. u know how u just have to create with really nice papers ... here I used the papers from ambrosia .. love love love those papers .. :)


oh yeah had some questions from some the earlier post abt CHA ...

well in answer to them : -

1) Yeap going to CHA on Northwestern .. kekek .. and yes IHOP and shopping ?? hehehe

2) Shirley - as to how come I get to go, well I am going with FFC again for Winter 2009. ekekek u wanna come in my luggage ah ... cancan .. if you can get in my luggage .. kekekek .. oh yeah .. u wanna lift the WP layout ?? lift away .. kekekek

3) Well I have been creating for SC .. kekek projects are ready and will soon be on its way to SC .. kekeke Princess so keep a look out for it .. and also thanks for the birthday wishes .. kekekek ..hopefully this BG layout satisfies u till my next layout .. :)

1 comment:

Maya Ariffin said...

WoW! @.@ I love you LO!!!! Gorgeous!!