Thursday, October 16, 2008

And guess where I will be....

the weekend of 28th November ??? ....

It has been announced over at shabby who will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary in November that ...


I WILL BE THERE !!!!!!!!!

Yes, Lia And Myself will be going to BRUNEI ....
WHOOOOOPPPPPEEEDOOOO!!!!

I dunno about lia but I am mighty Excited about going over to BSB... and yes.. my leave from work has been approved... and my bags are ... erm .. erm .. almost packed ... So mark these dates .. 28th, 29th and 30th November 2008 ... Call Shabby to reserve your classes (never mind if you have not seen the projects .. they are AWESOME ... ) and with what I have heard from the conversations ... the party is gonna be awesome too !!! ..

Can't wait .. 1.5 months to go .. wooo hoooo ..

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Hi Sharon. It's been a long time I haven't 'see' u!

I'm going to meet u!!!! Yayyyy!!!! So Irene did mention it long time ago but in a playful way about asking u to come here. I was like will her do that? Phew..My wish is finally granted beside it was a few days after my birthday!! So excited!!

Anonymous said...

Wheehee..ur so excited?! I'm excited tooooo!!! Been eyeing on your arylic album :D