Wednesday, November 26, 2008

it's tmr

yeap in abt 12 hours .. I will be boarding a plane to get to the oil rich sultanate of Brunei ... can't wait to meet all the bruneian scrappers there .. and also do some sight seeing ... heheh .. yes i heard we will be going to the water village, nodding donkeys (watever is that ?? ) and also empire hotel .. excited I am ..

And to those who are coming to the classes .. get ready for some really great fun .. cause i know I will .. and the crop .. ooooh laaa laaa ... cause i have a couple of projects to share .. .. it's ready .. yes .. simple but nice stuff ... :)

wat else .. yeah .. i am still packing ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!

I was planning to join your class but had to decline due to my very very tight budget *SOB*..oh i sooo wish to come to the crop nite but it's only for those who attend the DT class..

I guess I won't be able to meet you and lia this time and learn your awesome techniques! Been drooling on your ATCs and inking~ So i'll just greet you from here to say.. "WELCOME TO BRUNEI!" so envy of the scrappers~~ lalaa..

Sharon, enjoy your stay alright! *hugs*

sharon said...

hey renoa ... drop by and say hi .. I will be in the shop on friday in the afternoon ... :) .. sure hope to see u