Sunday, December 28, 2008

its 3 am ...

on sunday and ...

I AM BACK HOME !!!!!

yeap after 8 days of touring the whole of taiwan (yes .. from keelung to jiufen to hualian to taitung to kenting to kaohsiung to taichung to taipei) north south east and central(west) of taiwan .. I am back home looking at my bed lovingly... looking forward to a very well deserved sleep ... rest has eluded me during my trip but I have to say that Taiwan is a really really beautiful country... the scenery is FAB!!!

I have heaps and heaps of pictures thanks to me carrying 2 cameras (yeap, I had a huge agenda with CHA around the corner .. hahahah ) and yes a TAIWAN album is in the queue.. let me just get my pictures printed and I will be all ready to create !!! ..

have tons of catching up to do .. but first .. the bed calls .. hahahaha

2 comments:

{ Yu'er } said...

Can't believe that you have been to everywhere in Taiwan! Do show us the pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday! Can't wait to see your photos. Have a happy new year and all the best for 2009!