Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mid Month Challenge - March



I am hosting the Mid Month Challenge over at the Made with Love Forum and I decided to challenge them to a style rather than a theme, and I chose Bohemia ..I was thinking of a free spirited theme and also more grunged up, rocker chic, but yet flirty and girl-ly at the same time .. here is my take on the layout ..





Supplies used : -

Patterned Papers : Glitz Rebel Manuscript and K&co Que Sera Sera Stripe and Royal Shell
Fonts : AC Patchwork Thickers and MLS Red Lipstick
Embellishments : Prima Flowers and Pearls Swirls, Ten Seconds Studio Metal and Big Momma Plates (available soon at MWL), 7G stickers, Art Declassified Stamps (butterfly and Ticket ), Maya Road Pom Pom Ribbons (green) and Vintage Pins, Prima Deco Tape.

All Available at MWL !!!


Do come by the forum to participate ... see you there .. and of course like all challenges, I am sponsoring a RAK or maybe 2 .. :)

No comments: