Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Phew !!!

I just got my travel plans settled and it looks like I wun be in Singapore for almost all the weekends in July save for the last one .. I will be region hopping for work and also pleasure.

Looks like a tiring july but the last trip is the one I am looking forward to .. am popping over to Hong Kong to meet up with friends, allthanks to the fantastic airfare that Singapore Airlines dangled this week, SGD298 inclusive of taxes, cheaper than budget airlines too. Plans have been made to party, do some shopping and stuff my face with food. Am popping over to China (Shen Zhen) for a day trip for cheap massages too ..wooopeedooo. The Hong Kong Trip Starts in 30 days .. the count down begins .. would it be too kiasu if I started packing now ?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!! You're finally coming back to Brunei. Wooohoooo. Can't wait....
XOXO Jackie