Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So Preps for CHA has begun

Yeap ... CHA is getting closer as I type this ... It is amazing how time flies and today is the 2nd last day of 2009, seriously, did we even usher in 2009 in the first place ?

Well 2010 marks the 3rd year that I will be at CHA with Far Flung Crafts.. and I cannot wait ... Made some really good friends there and I cannot wait to meet up with them... excited ... but first .. Prep work for CHA has started, the booth setup has been finalised and actually quite alot of prep work has been done by the awesome K... Super woman i tell u ...

Anyways here are a few of what I have created for the Booth

P1000676
Using the Chinese New Year Line

P1000675
Using the Peranakan Line

P1000681
Canvas project using the Batik Line ... Love this cause it has sooo much textures on it and of course I had to mist mist mist almost everything ... cause the mists were just sitting there .. all 24 bottles of them ..

Hope you like them ..

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Wow!!! Lovely layouts and canvases my dear. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Love your canvas. Also love the mixed media class you are doing for scrappingville. Nice!