Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Helloooooooooo

I am soooo sorry for not updating as much as I would like to these days ... Mackie has finally breathed it's last byte and has gone to the great apple heaven last week. My fault for putting mackie on a HUGE magnetic Cutting mat ... The IT show is this coming weekend and I got my eyes on an iMac this time. Decided that I do not need a Laptop ... so why not go Bigger ... Waiting till the show starts to see what Promo they are giving out.

Just got back from HCMC last week and it was HOT HOT HOT !!! almost 42 Degrees Celcius too hot I say .. but this time I managed to visit the Cuchi tunnels ... It is wayyyyy awesome ...

Photos aplenty but no computer to upload it to .. so you peeps have to wait abit longer ..

On the scrapping side of things, did my 3rd Tray Full of Memories last week and i would call it my international class.. i had students from Brunei (J again ... ) and also Thailand .. Sawadeekapp Thuy... I have also gotten my hands on some BRAND NEW Tim Holtz Stuff ... And my creative mind has been going on overdrive .. just have not had the time to put ideas to projects .. well .. SOON SOON ... :)

Till the next time ... TOODLES !!!!

No comments: