Monday, June 14, 2010

What an Inky Weekend !!!


The uber talented Penang Girl came down this weekend and I was all ready to get inky with her. ... Who is she ??? She is non other than IRENE TAN .. she is on Tim Holtz Design team and can I say ... ENVIOUS ENVIOUS!!! cause that is one team I really wanna be in ... hehehehe ....
Well Irene's classes are known to be really inky and inky we got... we played with mediums and inks and really intensive .. i was the deviant student (yes yes ... I am the kind of student I dislike teaching .. hahaha ) I was also lucky to have her as my lunch partner for both days .. kekeek We had my super duper favourite JPOT ... and thai the next .. of course with the lovely Aida and CK...

My Project ....


Basically lots of inky and masking plus some water distressing !!!! ... My album from the class is not finished .. but I am loving the colors already since I deviated from the main scheme of things .. but it was fun to play with alcohol inks again ... had forgotten how fun it was ... Next blog .. will be a post of my INK BOX ... Chow ... look out for it .. I AM SURE U WILL LOVE THIS BOX ....

No comments: