Monday, August 9, 2010

Sisters

MWL AUGUST

This month at Made with Love, we were asked to use Thickers as our main theme but I found that the color was abit off from my main color scheme so I decided to change the color by putting Stickles on them. It is a good way to change and add some texture to your fonts too. I played with lots of Glimmer mist here .. it was really fun to bring out the bottles of mist and play.. try it sometimes... :)

Supplies List :

PP : My Minds Eye,Kaisercraft
CS : Kraft
Glimmer mist (Dragonfly, Red Velvet, Robin's Egg and Graphite)
Alphas : American Crafts
Journalling sticker : American Crafts
Felt frame : Sizzix (654837)
Flower : Spiral/Garland (655143) and prima
Lace : Prima
Scroll : Maya Road
Stamp : Art Declassified
Stickles : Cinnimmon - Ranger Industries

All available at MWL!!!

No comments: