Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Classes at Laines

Oooh ... an edit ..

Apparently I will only teaching for the first class of each of my 2 classes , the DS trinket and DS notes .. The Dates which I will be teaching will be :

DS Trinket : 9th May 2008, 6.30pm - 9.30pm
DS Notes : 16th May 2008, 6.30pm - 9.30pm

kekek .. so come join me at laines papeterie .. 3rd floor wheelock place .. on those dates ... will be lots of fun .. :)

The rest of the dates .. the classes will be taught by the talented Sharon Ong and Betty .. :) so pick up the phone and call them to book ur classes ... tel 6333- 6831.

p/s : Thanks theresa who faithfully reads my blog .. and leaves me comments .. kekek Hope to see u in class .. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah... was thinking of going for the 10th May Trinket class.

All Friday nights are definitely out for me due to my Church ministry activities.

Anymore courses coming out next month?

Have a blessed day.

Blessings,
Theresa