Monday, April 7, 2008

The Stamp Storage Idea...

okay ... So many request for a clearer sense of how I store my Stamps... so Here it is ... but before ... Here is a picture of my Liquid Glue Stash .. ahahah . different kinds .. for different techniques...


Alot hor ... hahaha .. okay .. here it is .. how I store my Stamps ... UM and Clear...


Files from Popular .. I got the hard Cover kind .. dun like flimsy types lah ... I got those that U can slide stuff in the front, back and sides ... Cost ... $5 from Popular .. :) they are those arch files ...


This is the Hard Cover Case that I got from Popular .. Cost is 1.75 .. Size is A4 .. there are many different Sizes .. and I have some B5 Size for my Alpha Stamps .. (depending on Size of Stamps too . )



I used my Cropadile to punch holes in at the "SEALED" side so that I can use the "opened" side to slide in Plain Paper so that I can stick the "image" (Usually in the Packaging) onto the paper and stick the stamp above the clear file (like how you stick ur stamp on ur acrylick Block)

Proof that I use the one which opens horizontally instead of on the top ...

(Credit for this Storage Idea : Lynette )

heheh .. So hope this is clear enuff .. if not .. erm .. let me think of something ..

No comments: