Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What the .....

okay complainy post coming rite up ..

As u all know .. I fell on saturday and had a swollen ankle by sunday .. huge .. humongous BALL OF PAIN .. so i did wat i should the whole of sunday .. stay on the sofa and not move (not very difficult considering lazy old me ) ... and I decided to "re-alter " a box i did previously using the ANNA G papers I got on friday ... and CLEVER CLEVER ME .. decided to use her thumb instead of water /heat/adhesive remover... to rub off the adhesive and I now have a blister on my thumb .. VERY CLEVER SHARON ...

and ... I really have to rant here .. but not to anybody or targetting at anybody ... MY MODZILLA DOES NOT LIKE BLOGS WITH FANCY PANSY stuff like background music and slideshow .. IT KEEPS HANGING ON ME .. argh .... me hatey ...


On another note .. I have designed 2 classes for laines and they are up in their blog ... pretty fun class ... :)

shucks .. I have tons to write .. but all of a sudden .. I have nothing .. will update ... when I can remember ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

Hope you are feeling better?

Yeap, saw the class sample on LP's blog, hope can attend one of your class.

Seeya and take care.

Blessings,
Theresa