Monday, February 11, 2008

CHA Starts today!!!!!!!

Yeap ... ChA starts today and am I excited .. Sorry for not posting yesterday cause I had a very bad day .... was down sick ... BAD BAD BAD ... with ... too much GAS .... geez ...

Anyways .. I am on my way out to the convention Centre ... and will be walking the floor ... Have caught some sneakies yesterday and the things that are coming out this time is ... I HAVE TO GET THEM ALL ...

Was at the SEI party last nite and saw their new lines and they are MUST HAVES .... and also SSFL ... GORGEOUS bambi papers ... and the BG papers ... YUMMMY ...

Fontwerks is looking good with their new chipboard and even MR ... and JENNI BOWLIN new stuff tangerine dreams is looking good too and her booth is on the same area as ours ...whooohooo ...

1 comment:

StormMummy said...

so envious! Have fun!!