Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sneaky Peaky

I am getting butterflies in my tummy .. it is always the case when I have to travel .. but this time add with the anticipation of CHA ... I am a nervous wreck .. it does not help that I AM NOT YET READY ...

Been sneaking ard the manufacturer's blogs and the goodies that are gonna be showcased at CHA are all eye candies to me .. despite wat cousin M says in her blog.. they are so nice ... My TO GO TO BOOTH ARE :

1. Cosmo Cricket ..- Domoagrigato Mr Roboto ..
2. Fontwerks : Her new Stamp designs are just Wayyyy yummi ...
3. Hambly ... Cannot wait to see what they come out with .. and that new color .. just perfect for something I have in mind .. heheeh
4. Making memories .. just have to go there to say hi to Jana and the rest of the gang .. and their 5th avenue papers are just screaming out my name ..
5. Maya Road - Have u seen the catelogs Deb did ... and the products ..
6. Scenic Route ...
and a whole lot more ... kekekekek

And of course not forgetting BOOTH NO 304 at Hall E .... thats where I will be ... at the FAR FLUNG CRAFT BOOTH .. kekekeke ..

and do keep reading this .. kekeke .. cause I will be hopefully doing updates with the pictures I Take and also abt the happening stuff in CHA ... oooh .. really cannot wait 4 more sleeps till I leave ...

No comments: