Friday, July 10, 2009

It is ... 11.28am ...

and I am so not ready. So much for my pre-packing , organizing and blah blah blah ... I am still not yet packed ... yeah and I have to be at the airport in an hour .. bleah indeed .. Actually ... i am sorta packed but am running ard thinking .. yeah did i have this in the bag or not ? or did i remember this .. I have to really remember my PASSPORT too .. now where did i put it ?

And yes I heard from the girls that there are still a couple of seats available for the classes so HAVE u all signed up .. i know who did .. and I LOVE U ALL FOR IT .. I promise it would be a blast ... Mine would be the last class of the trio ... and I cannot promise that you will have flesh colored fingers and hands when u get back to work on monday .. but at least u know .. the paints will bring back memories of a fun filled weekend together .. hahah .. okay ... last minute warning ... BRING YOUR aprons .. really .. and wear black .. plis do not wear white ... cause I cannot promise you that the white will stay white .. hahaha ..

Okay ... I gotta go and shower and start doing last minute checking .. so see u all in SHABBY ...

No comments: