Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mojo Mojo .. where are you ???

It's coming up to my birthday soon .. and I am chirpy as ever ... ain't birthdays just the best thing ever ???? and it is better when it is your own .. :)

My Canvas Mojo has decided to take a holiday and Mr Mojo only decided to tell me when I started on one last nite. You know how ideas have been swirling ard your mind and u go hmm yeah thats not too bad and u go ohhh if you add this and that .. yeap that happened to me the whole week and when I decided to start.. I got my whole color, inks, paints thingy wrong and the whole base looked .. JUST WRONG.. but the good thing about canvases is .. like soojen said ... dun like it .. RE-GESSO .. and that was what I did .. :) Blank new canvas to start with .. aint that the best now...

So in abt 5 days I celebrate my birthday .. and in about 6 days I leave on a jet plane again (yay to cheap fares ) to scrappingville for the Lumpy Bumpy Class . Kits are all packed, paints are all ready, I am soooooo ready ... are you ??? have you signed up yet ? Are there any more spaces left ?? is there a waiting list for the class ? do i need to prepare more kits ? .. ohhhhh ... sooo exciting ...

No comments: