Sunday, July 22, 2007

I scrapped ...

Well .... Slept Rather late last nite (nope not with playing with my PSP, it is still in the box it came in .. ) but because .. I SCRAPPED .. 1 layout and I made a notebook for K .. I love the note book thou .. love the print and also the chipboard .. and the ranger daubers are fantastic ... no brushes to clean at the end of it and they dry super duper fast .. :)

Here is the Notebook : -

*picture removed*

Used :- PP (unknown), Alpha (chipchatter, painted green using MM paints), Charms from Far Flung Crafts, Maya Road Chipboard pattern, Paints : - MM and Ranger Ind.. Glitter glue : Ranger Ind.

I also scrapped a layout .. kekeke not very happy with it but at least I scrapped ..

image removed

Credits : -

PP :- Luxe Designs
Alpha : - Heidi Swapp
CS : Bazzill
Ink : Tsukineko Dew Drops
Journalling Card : 7G
Rubon : MM

There .. thats what I did for my weekend .. how did yours pass ??

No comments: