Monday, June 30, 2008

Projects from my Luxe Weekend

Yeap a lot of you would have read that I had a super luxe weekend with Jennifer Lynn Moody from Luxe Designs ...

Well I have actually finished my album, yeap pictures and journalling , everything .. need to be rush abt finishing as I dun want to leave it too late and not ever completing it .. :)

So here it is ... the sun kissed scalloped album ...

Front Cover of the album ..

The many many pages of the album..

One of the Pages of the album

Another page of the album.

Album created by using the following products :-

Maya Road - album
Ranger Daubber Paints
Ink - tsukineko
Paper and jotters : Luxe Designs
Flowers and brads Bazzill



The following layouts was from Pattern Paper Party ... 6 layouts and 10 cards in 3.5 hours ..




i love the graphic design-ness of this layout .. and the photos i took was purfect for this ..


This one .. erm .. abit too pinky for me .. but I am gonna leave it already .. eyes had it really bad doing up this layout .. kekeek too many dots



I like this one also .. wats there not to like ... the color combo of Red, White and Black .. and very plain and simple .. :)

all in all .. a totally LUXE weekend .. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love how all your projects turned out... the way the scrolls arch out of the chipboard album, very cool! And I like the twists you put on the layouts (I do the same thing whenever I take classes... I always like moving things around to meet my own needs/tastes)! Fun stuff!

lialuvsblythes said...

:) :) :)