Saturday, November 1, 2008

yes .. it's November and time to announce ...


Yes yes yes ... I am now part of the Made with Love Design Team. Yeah i know abit anti climatic since I dunno how some of you peeps knew but I still wanna announce it .. YES I AM PART OF THE TEAM. MWL was the first LSS I went to when I started Scrapbooking 3 years ago. The gals there were soooo nice and patient to tell me more abt SB and 3 years on, I am now part of the team. I am humbled and also honored to be in the team full of talented girls like Erlia, Emeline, Aida, Jacq, Merdrey, Leena and the rest of the girls .. . It is sorta like a home coming since i practically stay there too.. ehhe


And I will also be sharing a class there this november and December too .. Called Merry Go Round .. It will be a technique based class, using the wonderful stuff I love like the Distress inks and also Glimmer mist ... Do sign up for the class at the store ... :) cannot wait to see u all in class ...

Wooohoooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, sharon!! *huggies*