Sunday, February 22, 2009

I know that this is late but ..

okay I know i am very very very late in posting pictures from CHA ... and I really understand if nobody comes in no more ... but i am blaming my dis-appearance to LOCO ROCO ... kekekek .. anyways .. here are some pictures from CHA ..

Our Booth ... nice right ????



Here are some of the lovely stuff I like this CHA ...

Martha Stewart Glitter ... all introduced by LIA ...



7G Stickers .. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them



New Fiskars Squeeze Punch .. arent those colors nice ....



The Great wall of Thickers ... a WHOLE WHOLE ROW of them ...




Okay .. Will Stop here now .. next post will be .. the people I met in CHA ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... finally, an update...

i like the glitter and the whole row of Thickers!!!