Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MWL June layout !!!

IMG_0341


This month the DT was asked to create using recycled items and mediums and since I re-ignited my love affair with the Distress ink pads, I totally had to use them. My recycled item was a "bubble" box from packaging and a bottle cap. The bubble box was alcohol inked and micro beads was placed in them to create a shaker box. While the bottle cap was used to hold a tiny quote. Journalling is hidden behind the photo Mat. And the tag was made using the paint resist and lots of inking....

Materials :

PP : Tim Holtz Ideology, Basic Grey
Inks : Rusty Hinge, shabby Shutters, Spiced Marmalade, and Walnut stain.
Embellishments : Maya Road Clock Sheers and tattered angels Glimmer Glass.
Mask : Tim Holtz Time Mask
Alphas : American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin
Stamps : Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous

All available from MWL!!!!

This Saturday's Tray full of Memories will be the last class and I am really happy to see new faces as well as familiar faces during the last 5 classes I had . What shall I do for my next class ??? Any suggestions as to what you all wanna learn ? Leave a comment .. :)

On another note ... Made With Love has been shut for the last week but ... come the 24th, they will reopen with a newly renovated store !!!! .. I managed to get a sneak peek and can I say that it is a really big open space now !!!! lots of space for lots of stuff ... WOOOHOOOO .. will u be down ??? i know I will !!!!

No comments: