Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IMG_0582

Okay .. here is the layout mich... haha .. and yes I confess i actually ... forgot .. too many things happening at one time and of course my blog gets neglected .

The layout is one of the peektures I took in HKG (dun even ask me abt those pics, only uploaded the photos to mackie.. thats all .. oh yah and to facebook) , this was the day of the typhoon .. yes, going by track record, me and disneyland will automatically generate a typhoon .. oh heck .. me in Hong Kong will auto have a typhoon .. even if the whole season does not have a typhoon, when I get there .. the typhoon will come too ... the photo is very misleading cause it looks like we actually went to Disneyland but all we did was to go shopping at the Disney store at the Hotel .. we did not step into the park at all ...

This layout was done for MWL assignment and we used Basic Grey's Jovial range plus a stipulated die from Sizzix to create.

Well hope you all like it .. will try to update .. and .. Brunei'ans get READY!!!

1 comment:

Naddy said...

prett LO sharon :)