Tuesday, December 14, 2010

now I know what it feels like to mass produce !!!


see the peek ? Thats what I have been busy with the last weekend, its my contribution to the SUPER SHIONG (tedious) SWAP or fondly known as SSS. This time we have 24 ppl participating in the swap and making 24 pcs of the same item is totally no joke .. really have to be disciplined enough to sit down and mass produce. It was kinda painful doing them but when I see the end result .. it was kinda worth it .. :) Now i cannot wait to see what the other 23 swappers have done ...

Its 2 more weeks to christmas and i think this year I will have a quiet one (not that I have Huge HUGE parties) but with most of my family away this year for xmas (they are going to Hokkaido, Japan together with abt EVERYBODY else i know!!!) I am glad for the quiet time also actually .. have received some news but is not at liberty to put it up till it is CHOP CHOP confirmed .. bwahhahahahah ... nah not big news like DT , so dun get all jumpy and all that ... and it will not materialize till about Apr/May so I may forget to announce also .. so dun wait ok .. hahaa ..

What else should I put ? Oh yeah ... Anybody saw my wonderful hair color ???



Love Love LURRRVEEE the hair color ... and guess where I did it ... IN BRUNEI .. yeah so all you brunei'an's out there... go to to Valerie at Kiulap ... here's the addy ...

Unit 19 1st Floor
Bangunan Hj Awg Matussin HA dan Hj Abd HM Adik-Beradik
Kg Kiulap BSB BE1518
Brunei Darussalam

Tel: 2237449

Opening hours: 10am to 8pm

Check out their facebook page too ...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VALERIE-Beauty-and-Hair-Salon/138793052813367?v=wall&filter=2#!/pages/VALERIE-Beauty-and-Hair-Salon/138793052813367?v=info

Remember to ask for Buff !!! he's the color expert .. and while you are there .. try out their foot scrubs and massage too !!!!!

No comments: