Thursday, January 15, 2009

So ...

Countdown to CHA Winter is ... abt a week away .. actually in about 7 days I should be frantically throwing things into the MOO MOO COW luggage an hoping I bring everything I should to LA ... but now I am still creating projects for the booth .. Hopefully this year we would have a fantabulous booth (which I know we will... ) and also a great time with the other girls, janis and sherry joining us too .. wooopeedoo...

On the other hand .. spring cleaning for CNY is a pain ... I have actually cleared half my wardrobe and shoe collection but the SB stuff is a kiler .. I do not have time to go thru them now and I most likely will just pack watever is out after i finish my projects into plastic boxes i have ard the house and pray that whoever comes over during CNY does not open my room door .. bwahahahahah .... I have more or less given up on getting everything organised and i vow to CHUCK or RAK everything i dun need out when I get back from CHA ... ...

now back to painting dim sum boxes ... Bleah ...

No comments: