Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What's wrong with Blogger .. why is everything not proper ??? cannot work like dis ... :P

This post is for L ... velly long time never post rite ???? this post is for u ... :P

Thanks for the comments to the post below .. Things have started to go back to normal ... and I am glad people have been stepping up now ... happy happy now .. :)

Here is one layout I did using the products I got in my kit from far flung crafts .... I am quite proud of it only because .. I actually handsew'ed the fabric to the overlay .. and and sewn the flowers ... and only those people who knows me well enuff to know that I absolutely hate sewing and cannot sew on a button straight will be impressed with me .. wahahahah

*edit * blogger is so screwy that ... I cannot upload the picture ... oh well .. will try posting it soon ... *akan datang*