Sunday, April 15, 2007

Searching .... Waiting

I have been super in-efficient these days .. especially with scrapbooking. It might be that I am sick and tired of scrapbooking(horrors of all horrors) but this came out in a conversation with J the other day .. "know why we cannot stop scrapbooking ... because we invested too much in it ..." Looking at my stash it sure looks that way ... but on another note .. I am finding that ... I have not enuff stuff ... and nothing really to inspire me .. maybe I am just too scrapped out ? or shopped out ? I am super stuck in a rut ... Bleah .. hope tmr brings better layouts .. they better be coming fast and furious cause I have so much to do ..

Have just finished a layout for K and it is sorta okay.. Used some really old hambly and it is in pinks, greens, blue and yellows .. think indian colors .. or rather my intepretation of the colors .. Got one layout thought out in red, pinks and Yellow .. will try those colors soon ...

On another note ... Scrapventure is out .. check it out at TSL .. it is gonna be so fun .. cannot wait ..

6 more days to a day with Kah Mei ...

1 comment:

twosweetkids said...

relax la cousin.....not scrapping for a month doesn't mean its the end of the world, or scrapping for that mattter! :)