Monday, April 2, 2007

Stamping Class



I went for my first class in Stamping today down at Prescence (Coronation Plaza, go there and say sharon told you abt the place .. wahahahahah .. macam like me name very big like dat .. but no discounts hor .. wahahahahah ). Teacher Joan is a very nice lady and very very patient. Love going there as it is a Rubber Stamp haven. Super fun too as it is a one to one class and I learnt to blend colors using the ink brush pens, and also embossing and glitter ... Joan is one talented lady too .. her card creations are really lovely. See what I did earlier.. a card and a bookmark .. absolutely love those froggies ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ditzy,
Really nice cards. Will have to take a proper lesson myself soon, esp as I live within walking distance of Coronation Plaza.

Bush Girl