Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday


1st of April .. Sunday .. and for the first time in weeks/months/years .. I woke up early .. early enough to go down to cedele for breakfast with the aunt and cousins ... fantastic breakkie .. shopped abit at wheelock .. Noo .. did not go to SDU/LP just walked in to say hi to the gals only ... and after that was a quick stop to the temple. I am not religious but I really like going to this temple which mom goes rather frequently. It is not the garish garish red gold ching chong temple, but more of a zen-ish looking one .. Took a photo of it .. now tell me .. does this look like a temple to you ?

2 comments:

twosweetkids said...

No, it looks like somewhere in Japan! And next time I'm going back for the BIG breakfast! :P

Anonymous said...

no, makes me feel very peaceful & calm... i think i should go... ha ha very stress lately. and yes, i read ur blog...