Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Countdown Begins

..... to Disneyland ...

Yeap yeap .. Leaving on National Day for a Super long weekend break in HKG .. off to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore ... woooohooo .. I am super excited .. got me $$ changed and bags (not packed yet) ready ... and the best thing of all .. I am meeting ADA who is bringing me shopping ( Don't know if I've changed enuff $$$) and also Hoffrey and the rest of the NC gang ... yipperoooos Me is excited ... EXCITED .. I have my itinerary all planned out and hopefully I get to do everything on the list .. keep fingers crossed ..

My personal Itinerary looks like this

Day1 : After Hotel Check In - Dinner with CT .. and den meet up with ADA at 8pm for some spot of shopping ( Mongkok's Langham Place, Ladies Market)

Day 2 : Disneyland , Ngong Ping and of course the factory outlets in Tung Chung

Day 3 : Wong Tai Sin, New Territories (my first time that far away from the city Centre), Central, Wan Chai and Causeway Bay

Day 4 : City Tour with the tour Group ( gonna do the touristsy stuff like aberdeen, The Peak, Repulse Bay blah blah blah ... and back home ..

Looks rather packed rite ?? i think I better bring good walking shoes .. I LOVE HONG KONG .. cause everytime I go there .. I can eat eat eat and not put on weight .. cause of all the walking ... I am already drooling thinking of Mak's Noodles and Yung Kee .. and those Egg Tarts .. and the milk Tea and the dim Sum .......

48 MORE HOURS ... wooooopeeedoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

have a great time and we will have to compare pictures when you get back!!!

Here are mine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/farflungcraft