Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've been Tagged

Here are the rules: The Rules are: 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment in their blog.

OK, so here are my random 7 things:

1). I love eating weird stuff (like Duck Intestines) ... shall not post too much them up here if not I will have green peace coming after my back , but I Stop at Brains, liver, and really exotic animals .. like civet cats and flying bats .. eeks ..

2) I once was so home sick I lost 4 dress sizes .. and dun ask me how I put it all back on, I can only say the arrival of a friend's mom cooked me to the point of no return.

3) I am a larzy arse and will not move me butt unless it is scrapbooking related (work is another matter - That is where the moolah comes from to scrapbook)

4) I can survive on just potato chips, cup a soup, coke and ice cream for 4 months.

5) I can survive without TV for 6 months.

6) I can be very reserved (contray to popular belief)

7) I hate dentists to the core and will not see one until it is at the point of no return .. and then regret why I did not see the dentist earlier .. ( I blame my School Dentist for it ... )

I tag anybody who wishes to do this .. because I have no idea who reads this ... ...

kekek .. okay just found something really funny just now .. will take a screen shot of it at home and do a blog post on it.. ..

No comments: